• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 Burnt Chestnut D-Handles for 150-180mm knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heirkb

Reaction score
These are two D-handles that I bought from Maksim at JNS. This is the 130mm size. This size is too small for my 150 honesuki. If I had a wa-paring knife or a thin 150-180 petty, this'd be a size I'd consider. They are by far the best finished burnt chestnut handles I've seen and the pictures don't quite show that.

I'm just hoping to get back what a little of what I paid for them. The shipping alone was 20 dollars for 4 handles, so I paid about $27 for each one of these. I'm asking $22 each shipped CONUS for these guys. Both for $40. If they don't sell at that price, I'll try to exchange them with Maksim, since the shipping to him isn't that bad.

As always, please ask me to buy USPS insurance if you want to have damage or loss covered.

My internet sucks right now, but if you want pics, PM me your email address and I'll send them. They look exactly the same as on the JNS website. I'll try to post pics here soon, too.

Hi, will this be a good fit to a 105mm tanaka petty ?

If yes how much it will cost shipped to Finland ?

I don't think I want to ship internationally yet, because at that point, I'd just return them to Maksim. This would be a very good size for a 105mm petty IMO.

I'd be interested to take one...but I'm in france, probably you can send it with normal courier...otherwise I'll take it from maxim :)

I'll let both of you guys know if I do go with the international option. If it's only a few bucks more, then it'd be worth it for both of us.

One of these handles is pending payment right now.

One handle sold, the other is pending payment now.

Both are SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back