• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for...AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
So...I'm hooked. I'm also looking for some AEB-L that I can turn into shivs...I mean knives. If anyone has some extra laying around, let me know.

Price: going rate

Thanks guys :D

I can get my hands on O1 locally, so I might go that route. However, I'm kinda After a great stainless option as well.

you should of asked me when you were here I would of hooked you up with some

Alpha Knife supply had some last time I was looking.

I know, I know...stupid! I wonder what the border guards would have said to that(?) haha.

I know, I know...stupid! I wonder what the border guards would have said to that(?) haha.

More like, what would YOU have said to the border guards with a bunch of steel in your car???!!! :eek:uttahere:

How much are you looking for?

Hoss

Likely only enough for a couple attempts at a petty or two and a couple parers...so, not much! :)

How about a trade for some shaving stuff? Brush, soap, etc.?

NJ Steel baron has it available in small quantities and good prices. Smallest length is 3". And if anyone has an economical source for VG 10, I'd be interested.

Latest posts

Back