Quantcast
Old Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Old Video

  1. #11
    Senior Member Candlejack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    391
    Yeah, reddit and 9gag is basically the scum of the internet

  2. #12
    Senior Member Salty dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Caledonia
    Posts
    1,903
    It must skew young. (Not that young is scum)

  3. #13
    Senior Member Johnny.B.Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty dog View Post
    They update the numbers in batches. I get the comments via email before I see them on youtube. Curious what the next number will be.
    Nice bit of free advertising for Masamoto!

    I'll bet the view counts on some of your other videos jump up a bit as well.

  4. #14
    This is funny! Good comments:

    So, I'm at the weird part of Youtube again... I need a life, immediately. -- ugurcanbilici 1 hour ago
    what am i doing with my life? -- TORN9000 5 hours ago
    Valyrian Steel! -- TheWrachspurt 6 hours ago
    the music is horrible -- 900mb 5 hours ago

    As much as we may love our knives, can't lose sight of the fact that we're also pretty funny - an entire forum about it, videos of razor tomato slicing, etc. Most people would definitely see it as kooky, which is why it must be on the humour site.

  5. #15
    Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    Yeah, reddit and 9gag is basically the scum of the internet
    Sounds like someone got trolled hard.

  6. #16
    Senior Member EdipisReks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    Yeah, reddit and 9gag is basically the scum of the internet
    not even close. hell, President Obama did an AMA on reddit! well, 9gag maybe.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Candlejack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Sounds like someone got trolled hard.
    Nah, i just find most of the content on 9gag and reddit to be horribly re-made old memes.
    le horrible le made le meme

  8. #18
    Senior Member Candlejack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    not even close. hell, President Obama did an AMA on reddit! well, 9gag maybe.
    I basically hold them both on the same level.. but if i have to choose reddit is a little bit less retarded.
    That Obama held an AMA there, i'd think is just about the sheer size of the community.


    And as with most communitys, it's the bad side that gets caught in peoples minds, like mine.

  9. #19
    Senior Member EdipisReks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Posts
    3,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    I basically hold them both on the same level.. but if i have to choose reddit is a little bit less retarded.
    That Obama held an AMA there, i'd think is just about the sheer size of the community.


    And as with most communitys, it's the bad side that gets caught in peoples minds, like mine.
    i was being pretty snarky, i was agreeing with you (though i am certainly an Obama supporter).

  10. #20
    Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    Nah, i just find most of the content on 9gag and reddit to be horribly re-made old memes.
    Alright, fair enough. Although I think you're really describing 90% of the internet in general (and not just 9gag and reddit), I'll agree that 90% of the internet in general is in fact "the scum" of the internet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •