• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Purge Continues: Kono HD Kiritsuke, Carter Suji, Yoshikane SLD petit guyto, Moritaka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
Now up for sale:

270 mm Konosuke HD kiritsuke, lightly used in home. No flaws. $265 shipped CONUS

240 Moritaka guyto. No overgrinds, lightly used. $175

240 Carter suji. Verythin, used sparingly $300

150 Yoshikane SLD "petit guyto" from EE. Never used, very pretty blade $300

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

Looks awesome :)

Ben is a great person to deal with. Recommended :)

Samuelpeter, may want to edit your post to remove your email...just post a few more times (maybe once) and you will have rights to pm.

I'm in the same boat. Interested in the kono but don't have the post count (active on other knife sites so I can provide references.) Please email me at patrickleue at gmail.com

good price for Carter suji, you save up $140+..congratulation!!

Moritaka is still open, as is the Kono and Yoshikane. Only the Carter is sold

Great knives. Just curious, is the Moritaka the blue #1 or the AS? Either way, without overgrinds it should be a great knife. Some nice catches here.

Stefan

I always thought blue #1 = AS. Is that not the case?

Nah, AS is Blue Super. It's Blue 1 with more alloying elements in it.

Just received my package, thanks again Ben! my first Carter, super excited! time to get acquainted...

um you forget about his posting of his knives and blocks. I can see if he was in a kitchen full time. So little time, to many knives I can see.

um you forget about his posting of his knives and blocks. I can see if he was in a kitchen full time. So little time, to many knives I can see.
No, I remember his post. It seemed very normal to me.

good luck, wish i could afford any of the knives you have posted.

Back