Tableware Catalog is COMPLETE ::tears of joy::

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
After a year and a half we have finally finished our tableware catalog! It was a long and treacherous journey of collecting products to re-shoot pictures, waiting for sold out products to come in, measure (size and ounces) for over 2000 items, editing a million times to find tiny mistakes, rechecking that the item numbers match over and over... and well... Yes, I'm sure you get the idea. The thought of the tableware catalog struck fear in our hearts, as sales people complained that they can't sell products without them.

8064003280_0e2f44dbbc_z.jpg

If you haven't seen this picture from a previous post... This is the type of things we were looking for by the end of October. Do you know whats wrong? There are so many spaces in between the H and the dash...

BUT. IT'S DONE. 120 PAGE OF IT!

Inside sneak peak.

It even has a little ruler in the back so people can visualize size. ::Swoons::

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. I want to share my joy with all of you, because a handful of us as Korin nearly lost our minds.
Next is our knife catalog, which SHOULD go much smoother and faster. ::knocks on wood::

Thanks for reading :D

Ps. Because you're bound to see it, or maybe you won't. There are two Engrish spellings in the catalog. If you find it, good for you. I hope you find it endearing, since we're a Japanese company. We caught it after it was too late. lol We all worked so hard to find these little mistakes, but alas.

Oh, I feel for ya. I've been working on some diagrams here today where I keep catching small things to fix, and it's getting very tedious. Congrats on getting the big project done!

Oh, I feel for ya. I've been working on some diagrams here today where I keep catching small things to fix, and it's getting very tedious. Congrats on getting the big project done!

Oh jeez... Good luck and thanks!!

Back