Bright Green & Orange - Dyed & Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
You know what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder.
Some will love these, others will hate them.
One thing for sure, they definitely get noticed.

These blocks are Buckeye Burl that I had professionally dyed and stabilized by K&G.

Free Shipping Worldwide & Money Back Guarantee.

Click on the photo to go where they are in the store.

I was just checking and it looks like there hasn't been anyone from here to get one of these yet.
Sure, they are bright and obnoxious.
:shocked3:
But.........
If one of your co-workers grabbed your knife you would be able to spot them from across the kitchen.
....and, no more wondering where you left your knife.

I was just checking and it looks like there hasn't been anyone from here to get one of these yet.
Sure, they are bright and obnoxious.
:shocked3:
But.........
If one of your co-workers grabbed your knife you would be able to spot them from across the kitchen.
....and, no more wondering where you left your knife.
When I click on the pics I do not get any of those showing up, just empty page saying the search did not find the product.
It works if I go trough the sight though.

I like the orange. Put that on a skinner and stop worrying if you drop it in the tall grass.

I actually don't mind either. I think they have their applications, I have always wanted an orange handled knife, just have to burn through the $1000.00 worth of wood inventory to get to it first.

Aah, my eyes, my eyes! :)

Stefan

lol I want a tricolour shillelagh with some of the green, some ivory and the orange, mmm nice Irish handle.

Latest posts

Back