• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke ebony 330 Sakimaru

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
This is a custom Konosuke Fujiyama series 330mm sakimaru takobiki in blue#1 steel. It has an ebony handle with a silver spacer. I got this direct from Konosuke about 4 years ago, and it is a great performer - easy to wield, not too heavy, and not too thin. It is one of my favorite sashimi knives I've used (and those who know me know I've had a lot). No chips and straight as an arrow. There is some patina on the blade from use. Comes with saya and original box. A similarly spec'd sakimaru would run over $700 today.

$475 shipped CONUS

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

I knew better than to click on this link when I saw it was bishamon's. Always amazing!

that's amazing. but no! I already spent my xmas money!

Had one like this for a short time and sold it for reasons I am not sure about myself a this time. Definitely the nicest slicer I have ever owned, a great offer!

Stefan

damn, if i actually made sushi more than once a year, i'd be all over this. beautiful!

Must . . . resist . . . temptation . . .

Seriously - that knife is so cool I'd whip it out just to cut my sandwiches. :lol2: :cool2:

Found a $20 bill on the street, so I'll pass on the savings.

$450 shipped CONUS. I know a lot of y'all would love using this one, haha.

Man, what a dilemma--this is a STEAL, but I know that I couldn't put it to the use it deserves. Honestly I thought this would be gone within 15 minutes of appearing. Someone buy this--if it hits $400, I'm not going to be able to resist.

^Don't worry, it isn't going down in price anymore, lol.

Don't need this, will hardly use this...dont care....PM sent :doublethumbsup:

That is one bad boy knife. Would look great with my 240 takeda with a silver spacer. Hope this one gets resold within KKF.

I got excited thinking this was back up for sale. At least I didn't miss it a second time.

I'm not selling this guy anytime soon :) but I will be making an ebony saya for it, I'll put up some photos when that day comes. It's a beauty of a knife and light and nimble for it's size, really just expertly made and fantastically balanced.

If anything changes i would love to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Back