Happy Birthday Seth!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday!! I hope you're having a wonderful and delicious food filled day! :D

[video=youtube_share;MzcEBRZ5hHw]http://youtu.be/MzcEBRZ5hHw[/video]

Hope you have a great day, Happy Birthday!

Stefan

Okay, Seth, I made 53 on Monday. You? Personally, I find few things as satisfying as beating your cardiologist's expectations.

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Thanks all. This was a pleasant birthday - at 61, that's the best I want to say. I had my good friends over with their two little girls, my main squeeze (got an ipad mini from her), and best of all, my two children in the same room at the same time. Did I say children - 25 and 28 years old!!! My kids are very funny, somewhat arrogant (I mean confident), and best of all, self-supporting.

I have met a handful of you guys and I have to say that in person people on this forum are as great as they are in cyberland. Any group that does a spontaneous mini benefit for one of our own, and expresses heartfelt concern for one of own....well, you just got to scratch your head and say this is very cool. Thanks for all the b-day wishes.
Seth
Forum Elder

(53? - piece of cake, shig's?: selling not buying, singing cows: I'm a city boy, cows scare me, Mari: we met once before I knew who you were and you me, thanks for great service and kind notes.)

Sorry mist that one :O
Hope you had grate birthday Seth and wish you many more !!!

Belated Happy Birthday ya old goat.

Thanks all. This was a pleasant birthday - at 61, that's the best I want to say. I had my good friends over with their two little girls, my main squeeze (got an ipad mini from her), and best of all, my two children in the same room at the same time. Did I say children - 25 and 28 years old!!! My kids are very funny, somewhat arrogant (I mean confident), and best of all, self-supporting.

I have met a handful of you guys and I have to say that in person people on this forum are as great as they are in cyberland. Any group that does a spontaneous mini benefit for one of our own, and expresses heartfelt concern for one of own....well, you just got to scratch your head and say this is very cool. Thanks for all the b-day wishes.
Seth
Forum Elder

(53? - piece of cake, shig's?: selling not buying, singing cows: I'm a city boy, cows scare me, Mari: we met once before I knew who you were and you me, thanks for great service and kind notes.)

Really?! How did you find out? LOL
No, thank you! It was such a pleasure working with you. :)

Back