Current pricing

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Hope you had a great weekend!

I have had a few PM's/emails inquiring about my recent price hike... I was a little confused. Apart from little increases due to material cost, it has been business as usual.

I charge a flat rate based on the amount of steel used in a mono knife, and a per inch value on a damascus knife (pattern specific) Handle materials are the biggest factor, for example, ivory or mammoth will cost more than G10, or a typical burl wood, as mokume will cost more than stainless for bolsters.

It makes me smile to see my knives hold value, and then some. I just need to be clear for future customers, contact me for pricing, as some of the resale prices do not reflect my custom pricing.

Just to add, even though my knives have changed hands, they hold the same warranty as stated to the original purchaser.

Pierre

That's good to read for your customers! :) I've always found your pricing to be really reasonable and I'm glad it still is! Great, now I'll end up with even more Rodrigues. Haha

yeah, lets not confuse the issue, Pierre is MORE than reasonable with the amount of customaization he will do with shape and material and what you will acutally pay for it. i have recieved nothing but cooperation and understanding with my purchase, ... cant wait for it to be in hand :-D

Back