Veteran's Day

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
A big huge thanks goes out to all the vets. Especially those of you forum guys!
I'm at the hospital today and have seen several older gentlemen wearing their Vietnam or Naval ship hats. I've said a big thank you to all of them.

:plus1:

Nothing but the utmost respect for you guys and gals.

On Friday 11/2 I was fortunate enough to visit the Viet Nam memorial in DC for the second time. It was no less emotional for me then as it was the first time I visited. This time I was able to find the name one of my two high school buddies who were killed in Viet Nam. Brought back a lot of memories, both good and bad.

Thank you knifenerd. Come by the shop when you are able.

David,

You and the vets from Vietnam had to put up with a lot of bad feelings regarding that war that never should have been projected back at you not to mention the conditions in country. While I disagree with a lot of the Iraq / Afghanistan politics, those feelings will never be projected on the people who serve our country. I will always have a thank-you for any service person current or retired.

THanks, gentleman. Spike, Dave, Pierre, Seth, Jason ans all the others. Thanks, Dad

Latest posts

Back