Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: I hate yappy dogs

  1. #1
    Senior Member Lucretia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Isle of Lucy
    Posts
    1,629

    I hate yappy dogs

    My neighbor across the street has one of those nasty little hairy white yappy dogs that he doesn't control. They had it out in their front yard (no leash, no fence) and it just came running across the street up into my driveway, barking its head off. When I held out the back of my hand for it to sniff, the damn thing BIT me! Then it started attacking the legs of my pants. The neighbor just stands there waving her hands in the air, saying "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

    I think it's time to buy a case of gum with xylitol and start dropping it in their yard. Ought to be really effective if I can find some that's bacon flavored. Feeling plenty cranky right now. Maybe Son can give me some animal control pointers.

    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

  2. #2
    You should get a cat. A really big cat. Like, I dunno, a lion.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    SpikeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    3,731
    Report it to animal control. It bit you on your property.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

  4. #4
    Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,044
    I'm an animal lover, and always look to solve the root of the problem. Shoot the owner.
    Jason

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKitchenknivesguy View Post
    I'm an animal lover, and always look to solve the root of the problem. Shoot the owner.
    Len

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKitchenknivesguy View Post
    I'm an animal lover, and always look to solve the root of the problem. Shoot the owner.

  7. #7

    knyfeknerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Posts
    2,873
    If Son won't do it, I'm sure he "knows a guy"
    The dog, not the owner.............
    ......but ya never know.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

  8. #8
    Senior Member Crothcipt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Posts
    3,483
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Report it to animal control. It bit you on your property.
    +10 You may not be the first person that the neighbor has allowed to be bit. There will probably be a fine involved too.

    Hope you will be alright.
    Chewie's the man.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    If Son won't do it, I'm sure he "knows a guy"
    The dog, not the owner.............
    ......but ya never know.
    I know some North Vietnamese and some Koreans in that live around where you do. yumm, braised dog!
    I know some other people who do other types of jobs but, they ain't cheap.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    sachem allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    My neighbor across the street has one of those nasty little hairy white yappy dogs that he doesn't control. They had it out in their front yard (no leash, no fence) and it just came running across the street up into my driveway, barking its head off. When I held out the back of my hand for it to sniff, the damn thing BIT me! Then it started attacking the legs of my pants. The neighbor just stands there waving her hands in the air, saying "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

    I think it's time to buy a case of gum with xylitol and start dropping it in their yard. Ought to be really effective if I can find some that's bacon flavored. Feeling plenty cranky right now. Maybe Son can give me some animal control pointers.

    keep feeding it bacon and train it to attack the owner! Otherwise, I'll be there in a week or so, if need be.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •