Quantcast
Hiromoto AS Performance Package - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hiromoto AS Performance Package

sorry, Dave the Sakon fell through, I'll be sending you a bunch of things to sharpen in a week or two though.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    sorry, Dave the Sakon fell through, I'll be sending you a bunch of things to sharpen in a week or two though.
    No problem Son. I'm happy to have whatever work, thanks.

My Hiromoto arrived a few minutes ago (I ordered it fri afternoon!) and I'm double checking on the correct procedure. Send in the knife in the box? Bubble wrapped, I'm sure. Is insurance needed? Oh, and will the order number on my email for the thinning ,etc suffice? Sorry for the newbie questions...

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dharperino View Post
    My Hiromoto arrived a few minutes ago (I ordered it fri afternoon!) and I'm double checking on the correct procedure. Send in the knife in the box? Bubble wrapped, I'm sure. Is insurance needed? Oh, and will the order number on my email for the thinning ,etc suffice? Sorry for the newbie questions...

Thanks!!!

Yup, just send the knife in along with the receipt/invoice email you received and I do the rest.

Most people do ship the knife in the knife box and then put that inside another box. The important thing is to make sure that the knife can't move inside the boxes, this is where most damage happens. Insure if you wish.

Dave

+ Reply to Thread