• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Masamoto KS gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Up for your consideration is a lightly used, in home environment, very good condition,

Masamoto KS 240mm gyuto with blond/marble ferule and saya.

It has some patina, but not very thick and can be removed easily with mud from fine sharpening stone. 300AUD shipped within AU is fair, I think. Insurance and oversea shipping would be extra.

Do right click and open image in new tab/window to see full 1600-pixel wide image.

ks2400.jpg

ks2401.jpg

ks2402.jpg

ks2403.jpg

I will be on vacation from next Wednesday, so let's try 285AUD shipped within AU. That's a big saving compared with buying one new nowadays.

If I only had the $ :( Good luck with the sale. Beautiful knife man.

Sometimes I wish I didn't already have a KS so I could buy one again for the first time.

+Phip,

AusPost has an estimate postage calculator at: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html. Once packed this is most likely going to be in the bracket of 500g-1kg, so AUD$ 34.90 for the good pack 'n track option. For international interest, deduct $15 off AusPost estimate, that's the usual cost for local within AU postage for me, but please do cover 4% paypal international transfer charge on your behalf.

+Notaskinnychef, the block is from Peer Sorensen, available on ebay for about 120 shipped within AU.

If you pack without the box, and use bubble wrap, it'll come in at under 400g, almost definitely, if you use a "standard mailing box" cut to length.

Beautiful knife and board. :D

Thank Lefty for shipping tip.

Am off for a month's vacation now.

Nice knife. However, considering the cost of shipping to the US, could just buy new.

Back