Hello from Long Island, NY

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrmnms

Reaction score
Survived the Hurricane. Sharpened 25 kitchen knives while the power was out. Very sharp neighborhood now . Love to cook, grew up in the business . Now just for friends and family, but I'm delighted to continue to share culinary info when friends and associates need advice

Just sent a referral in to Korin so they could hold a fine knife in their hands. They're looking for a slicer, I suggested a Gyuto. I mentioned you put a fine edge on the knives you sell. I offered a free resharpening next time around

I haven't been here long, but this has been a great resource . Learned a lot . Some very sharp guys here( pardon the pun). I've done business with a few members I learned more about through the forum. Great experiences. Will Catchside absolutely delivered, great knife. Got my wife a new cherry lazy susan from Boardmaster as an excuse to get myself a new end grain. Fine knives need fine cutting surfaces . Am I right.

Welcome. What part of Long Island?

Back