need help finding a shop online

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Hello, Guys

About a year ago on this Forum one of the members posted a link to an online store or warehouse. It had everything from knives to industrial lasers, little clips that hold other little clips and containers that held those clips and shelves to hold the containers. You get the picture. It had a little of everything from the really mundane to the obscure. I had originally saved the link but, when my computer was stolen , so were all the links. I think it was in a post about antique spoons or weird handcrafted hanging herb pots and non refrigerated food storage or something. Any Help on both of those links would be great. I want to say Drinky or Oivind were involved some how.
Thanks, Son

no not that one. Whatever happened to this idea anyway? Thanks, for looking though.

Mr. Drinky is waiting on some people to get back to him about these. (last I knew)

no, but I like that one. I just wish I could remember who posted it here. I can't figure out the whole archive thing otherwise, I would just back track my oldest posts. I can only go back about 400 posts or so. The rest are gone.

Back