Fully mobile.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
So its been a long time coming now and it's finally happened. My pc asploded!! It's been dying a slow death for over a year now. Obviously the video uploads have slowed to a crawl because of this. Editing and uploading has become extremely painful and tedious. At this point I haven't been able to turn it on for about a month now. This couldn't have happened at a worse time either. I still have to write up pierres pass around review and now I have both the Butch Harner and the Marko Tsourkan at the same time!

Please guys accept my apologies for taking so long to get these done. I'm going to film some stuff but uploading will be impossible at this time. Just writing this message is difficult to produce eloquent dialog efficiently. I NEED KEYS! I would also like to apologize for short, vague or curt responses or for not contributing at all when usually I would add some input.

This holiday season I am planning on building a new pc geared mainly for editing and rendering vids. So hold on till then as for the time being I'm fully mobile. Thanks for understanding.

Rick

Ps this message took forever to type lol

I'm in the same boat, which makes what I should be doing online very difficult as well. I feel your pain! However, this site works great on an iPhone!

Yeah it sucks for sure. Surfing and stuff is fine on my galaxy nexus but I just need a bigger screen and some keys. I hope Pierre and Marko read this.

I'm trapped in an iPhone as well. And I agree Tom, this is one of the more favorable forums to frequent on an iPhone. The old forum took forEVERRRR to load... And my main source of geeky comic book type stuff forum, hates the iPhone. Very frustrating at times. Stupid first world problems!
I wish it was easier to post pics/vids straight from the phone on here though. I have soooo much stuff I want to post here but can't due to no PC/laptop. I keep blowing all my money on knives, guns, and car stuff. Need to invest in a proper computer type thing sooninsh...

Btw- I miss your fish-fab vids Theory. The last ones were very well done. Sorry to hear that your computron died:/

We take our computers for granted, i still remember bbs days.

Back