Quantcast
Finally- Stainless Nakiri passaround
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally- Stainless Nakiri passaround

Finally- Stainless Nakiri passaround

Sorry folks for the delay, I have had a good extended test period. In fact its been the only knife I have been using for sometime which is why I have been a bit sticky with it, I wont give any of my long term thoughts. I will now give it a clean up ready for pass around.
    I would like this to be a more informal pass around. Open to EU and the States. I will organize the list EU first then USA.
    I will not put a cap on how many yet, I don't mind it being gone for a while as long as I get it back, as this will be my own user. Though I'm happy to take commissions based on it and will be adding something along these lines to the 2013 line up.

The knife is featured in this thread http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...etry-prototype

I know there are a few things I would do differently having used it for a while, but would love your thoughts as a user and of the steel, so more how it works/sharpens/edge retention rather than looks and fit and finish.

I'm horrified with my efforts at engraving WillC on the knife, but it at least shows it as not for resale, next to my logo'd work

I would like it informal, but try not to keep the knife longer than 2 weeks, so it keeps moving.
    Please post your thoughts when you have the knife, not at a later date after other reviews have been posted. It just makes the thead slow and dull otherwise.

So lets get a list, and then I will arrange an order.

Can you give you name and location/state/country and if you sharpen or don't sharpen.

Robin Wallman, Göteborg, Sweden.
    I can sharpen if needed...

Thanks for doing the passaround

i've been wanting to try one of your knives for a long time, so add me to the list!

I would really love to try this one out! I am in Portland, Oregon, and I do a bit of sharpening.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

All most welcome, keep em coming folks

Please count me in! I'll send geo info by PM.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

I'd really like to take this knife for a ride. Pro user, Portland Maine. Not comfortable sharpening other people's knives quite yet. Thanks Will!
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

If there's space i'd like to take it for a spin

I would love to be included. The geo on this looks interesting, and have been looking to try a shorter one like this. I will pm my info. Thanks
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

All good Guys keep em coming, route will be nearest to furthest, so at the moment Uk to Sweden then Stateside.