Nerd Food in Japan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Today I found the following articles...

xlarge.jpg

Latte art to blow your mind

Also!
pizza.jpg

"Japanese people love pizza. The three most popular delivery restaurants that duke it out for the country's pizza pie preferences are Napoli Pizza, Pizza Hut, and Domino's.

But as of today, Domino's might get more business thanks to an amazingly odd discount campaign. You can get 25 percent off your delivery if you have one of the following:

• Facial hair
• Ponytails
• Four kanji characters in your last name
• Twins
• 1980s clothing, like shoulder pads or a skin-tight mini-skirt
• A high school uniform
• A parrot
• A dorky t-shirt
• A rural Japanese dialect

If you have all of these, you can get half off your order."

AND EVEN MORE.
xlarge.jpg

Zombie maids. Dead people drawing hearts on your omelets with bloo... I mean ketchup.

I saw so many funny food related news. I wanted to share. :3

Dear Japan,
I love you because you are ridiculous and dorky. Some days I ask whats wrong with you, but then I ask myself why I'm smiling so hard and I'm so proud.

Your nerdy follower,
Mari

this makes me smile. these companies take themselves so seriously over here.

Yea LOL.

I would like this. It's so realistic!
xlarge.jpg

Pencil holder. :)

I have more than half of these, if you can count that you are a twin. I also learned a northern dialect when I lived in Morioka.

Fun

Hoss

Darn. The price for the pencil cases on eBay are a little too steep for me to get on a whim. Maybe I can convince my fiancee to include one on the gift registry...

Those cases are very cool. My wife has something similar from Jamaica, but it's a coin purse and it's fairly cartoonish...those are pretty darn realistic.

Darn. The price for the pencil cases on eBay are a little too steep for me to get on a whim. Maybe I can convince my fiancee to include one on the gift registry...

How much was it? ::curious::

Back