Quantcast
Mac People vs PC People
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac People vs PC People

I've been a Mac guy for about four years and will never go back to PC unless I can no longer afford a macbook.

I'm a Mac but I don't fit those specs. Good thing they didn't interview me. I'd skew the results

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    I've been a Mac guy for about four years and will never go back to PC unless I can no longer afford a macbook.
    Basically the exact same situation as me.

Wife converted me to Mac, and I have slowly morphed over a few years. Now I am down to 85% Mac and 15% PC. I still find it essential to have both in the house though.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

I've been a Mac user for about 10 years now (I'm 24.) The first time I saw an ipod, I was hooked. I have been using a Mac mini hooked up to my TV but just recently got a new MacBook Air. Totally sweet!!

Mac-mac-mac

I'm a PC man and proud of it! Have been forever 10 years now.I love being able to upgrade my CPU,GPU anytime I want by myself. I use my PC mostly for gaming so it suits me just fine.

If my wife didn't use Lightroom, I'd still be rocking Ubuntu.

So this post arises and I end up dropping my MacBook and mess up the graphics card. Now I have this feeling that if i post on a knife I'm going to drop it too and break the tip.

K.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson