Helping out a friend

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
So, last night Sara and I were having dinner with a friend and we were talking to the sous chef, who happens to be a friend of mine. Her house burnt down recently and i've been thinking about something i could do to help. She literally lost everything except what she left at work and what she had on her at the time. While we were talking last night, i asked her what knives she lost. She mentioned that she lost a few UX10's, a nakiri, and some smaller knives. I'm planning on giving her a nakiri next time i see her. However, i also thought it might be a good idea to see if any of you guys have extra knives sitting around that you arent really using anymore. She doesnt need 50 knives, but maybe if we can scrounge together 2-3 (or maybe even 4) knives, i thought it would be really cool. Anyways, if you have something sitting around, shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

-Jon

Check out knyfeknerds most recent "pay it toward" thread, if he hasn't found someone yet seems like you have a perfect candidate lined up.

I have a set of newish carbon Sabs 8" 10" 3" and the slicer (ut i cant put my finger on it right now). Yours for the asking. Let me know. All in good shape

i havent really had time to check in on this today... i've gotten a number of nice offers. Please bear with me while i go through everything. Thank you all so much for your help and support.

-Jon

Back