Japanese Knives Is it possible to read your translated Yamamoto-san's poem?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Per Yamamoto-san's post here, looks like it is something good to read, but am not going to visit Sakai anytime in the near future.

Send a copy to the beautiful Miss Sarah at JKI, she is our forum's linguist in residence.

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

we actually worked on that with him... when they are printed there will be english in there too (from our translations)

Yup as titled, but the Q still remained if you are able to provide the translation, and may be I should specify here as the target :D

:begging::begging::begging:

He just put his poems to a pamphlet few weejs ago :) We have been working for him on the English translation for a while - it has been almost 2 years now. All pages come with English translation. He told me he sent 50 or so copies to me last week, so I'm expecting them to be at JKI pretty soon. Since he is selling the pamphlets, I don't know if it's okay to just copy and paste my docs here in public, but those prints we are to receive will be available to read at our shop :)

He is really talented as poet too. We thoroughly enjoyed working with him on this fun project. we'll make an announcement again when we have pamphlets.

Back