• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Takeda Nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
Looking for Takeda Nakiri to expand my Takeda family. Custom handle preferred. Will entertain all offers in my PM box. Thank you.

ps, not gonna lie, about a year ago there was a ?Carter? Nakiri with turquoise in the handle that I was on the fence about for the longest time and the price dropped on it like 7 times before someone picked it up, Im STILL jealous, Id be interested in talking about that one as well

Dude, I thought you were dead, it's been so long since you posted! Good luck on your search!

Moved to Spokane from Seattle, got married, FINALLY got a BOH job again just a few weeks back. (its either me, or this city sucks and is full of really special hiring managers, and Im pretty sure its not me.) Now falling back into old habits of looking for new sharp things to play with. About to get the stones out tomorrow and tighten everything back up, otherwise - yeah - hoping to be hanging around here more often and looking forward to new cleaver related finds :spin chair:

Yeah, I was legitimately happy to read your posts with a current date on them.

Congrats on the marriage and moving to Seattle's boring little brother. Hey, at least you have good hockey there!

Actually have a Takeda Banno for sale in my other sale thread. In a meeting now, but can PM you in a bit.

Congratulations on all the big life changes, and welcome back!

Thank you!

Yeah, I was legitimately happy to read your posts with a current date on them.

Congrats on the marriage and moving to Seattle's boring little brother. Hey, at least you have good hockey there!

Oh stop it, you're making me blush.

Actually have a Takeda Banno for sale in my other sale thread. In a meeting now, but can PM you in a bit.

Already got a Takeda Banno with an Andy handle! :) Looking for Nakiri this time around. Thanks for the offer though.

Back