• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 187mm Carter kurouchi petty/funayuki, Ealy nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makanouchi

Reaction score
Carter petty: $200 shipped CONUS - only used a couple of times, never been sharpened
Ealy Nakiri: $260 shipped CONUS - used a few times in home kitchen, bought for the wife but found she likes the Takeda better.
Takeda is picture is not for sale, was going to but changed my mind
Thanks for looking!

DSC00987Medium.jpg

DSC00988Medium.jpg

DSC00991Medium.jpg

DSC00994Medium.jpg

DSC00997Medium.jpg

DSC00996Medium.jpg

Price Drop, $240 shipped for the Ealy and $190 shipped for the Carter. Come on guys, daddy needs some Christmas money!

If you change your mind about the Takeda let me know :)

Price drop for a quick sale, $230 for the Ealy and $180 for the Carter

What is the size and steel on the Ealy, and is that handle redwood burl? I'm interested.

Any interest in trade for Shig Nakiri? I have a 210 kurouchi finish, original handle, that feels a little long to me. And a 165 Carter that I like but feels like it could be longer. Would like to try a 180 but don't want to drop the coin right now. If interested let me know and I'll send pics.

Regards,

Dave

Back