David (WildBoar's Kitchen)
Definitely, I want to get more consistent with my knife making. Not just in results, but in routine too.
I'd REALLY like to get my own grinder running, and maybe a heat treat oven by the end of the year.
Pick up some good stones and improve sharpening.
Save up for Hobbyist membership.
1. Master Sous Vide and vacuum sealing
2. Make bread and roast coffee weekly, somehow I got out of that habit
3. Get Burke and Marko knives in my rotation
4. Find out where I am living next, thanks Uncle Sam
5. Get a pro slicer for my sous vide and charcuterie
Buy less knives.
Buy better knives.
Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/
Continue the moratorium on knife purchases and get on the stick about selling off the rest of my no-longer-needed knives. (Probably at least 20 left)
To save up enough money to buy some of Salty's knives.
Chewie's the man.
Make more knives........and SELL them.
Any resolutions are just gonna have to wait until after that pesky Mayan calendar deadline...