Biggest Bar Night of the Year

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
I know many of you are parents, but for those who are not... Who is going out this Wednesday? Anyone have stories from crazy bar night past? :D

Ironically, I'm not going out. ROFL

No kids....but old and boring so we'll be staying in. I usually make a big pot roast the night before, as the TX meal. This year we are going to my parents though...and they think roast beef on tx is some kind of blasphemy. So we'll be having ham instead :)

I had no idea it was such a big bar night! Probably just proof of being old and boring :)

It was a big night out when I was in my early twenties, as my friends and I were all back home from college for the holidays and everyone wanted to see each other (and get out of the house!). Not so crazy anymore...

I came down to Madison from Minnesota and went to some bars with my cousin and a few of my buddies. Ended up jumping a freight train outside of the bar and rode it for about three miles before we figured out we didn't have any cab fare and had to hoof it back to my buddies parents house on the other side of town. Somehow that didn't sober me up and after about an hour of sleep my cousin picked me up at my buddies house and we went to the family Thanksgiving.

The next year the bar we went to decided not to close so my cousin just drove us straight to our grandparents from the bar at about 8 in the morning.

Tonight - Guess I will have to have one at home - My wife is going to meet up with some high school friends and I get to be home with the seven week old baby.

Not me. I might buy a bottle of wine though. Maybe if I was in a bigger city I would go out and people watch, but here it's all the same'o stuff.

no! no party for me. stay home with wife & dog and sharpping few knives for tomorrow use.......big day for them!!:D

Back