Quantcast
Prognosis
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prognosis

Prognosis

I spent the last few days in the hospital due to an infection in my left foot. They gave me IV anti-biotics and a spin on the Star Trek Adventure Ride (MRI) to make sure that the bone did not get any infection.

I went in with one tiny little foot problem and came out with a list of things that need to be worked on. Dr. Kris Brown is the hospital doctor. She knows her stuff. Her uncle is a knife maker that I know well named Bernard Sparks. I tried to use that to lighten the butt kickin but it not help, infact I think it might have made it worse.

Food service was a suprise. We ordered off of a menu that seemed pretty darn fancy for a hospital.

The staff were great and they reviewed all of the different names for poop and other bodily functions. If I didn't care for someone I just started talking about politics, and well, they didn't stick around too long.

The men in charge of the MRI were all into custom knives so we had lots to talk about.

Jackie stayed with me the whole time and it gave her a chance to catch up on stuff that she's not been able to pin me down on.

Glad to be home, I'll take a little time to recover. After that I'll finish the suji and get back to the grind stone.

Love and respect,

Hoss

Wishing you a speedy recovery, those MRI machines scare me when they ask if you have any metal on you, I must have metal dust worked in pretty much everywhere!

Speedy healing, Hoss. I had infection in some of my ribs from my service escapades, and you sure don't want to mess with that possibility!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Best wish's......and a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Devin.

I hope you get better quickly! The infection must have made you a little delerious -- you thought hospital food sounded good

Speedy healing! I am sending you my best wishes, take care...
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

I had a bone infection in my foot when I was child, which started as a blister from poor fitting soccer shoes. Two weeks in the hospital and a sizeable scar from the surgery that's still with me today. Not much fun. Hopefully antibiotics will do the trick for you.

Take care and get well soon, Devin!

Wishing you a rapid recovery, Hoss. Don't push yourself too hard while you're recuperating; it can take a while to get back to 100%.

Rick

That does not sound like a fun saturday night. Hope you get better soon and post more photos!

As a former Physical Therapy Assistant: do your PT 100%! It's crucial to your time to recover and the extent of your recovery!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

+ Reply to Thread