Media Tony Maws and a couple of Turkeys

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just started watching this (havent even finished yet), but i thought it would be cool for some of you guys here too:
[video=youtube;BKs4uSxQiDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BKs4uSxQiDw[/video]

lol... i didnt even notice the electric knife in the description... anyway, good video on the basics of carving a turkey

you going to sell one of those ? ;)

I always take out the wishbone before cooking it. Wishbones are a PITA.

I had the same experience with an electric knife. Please don't tell anyone, how embarrassing.

Hoss

I had the same experience with an electric knife. Please don't tell anyone, how embarrassing.

Hoss

Did your electric knife have a feather pattern stainless damy blade and a skill saw motor? If not, I think there might be a market... especially when everyone stops buying "fancy Japanese blades" because of the videos that Jon posts :scared1:

Did your electric knife have a feather pattern stainless damy blade and a skill saw motor? If not, I think there might be a market... especially when everyone stops buying "fancy Japanese blades" because of the videos that Jon posts :scared1:

Okay, now you've done it, I'm going to make one. Maybe we can export them to Japan.

Hoss

Latest posts

Back