Happy Thanksgiving!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
To all in this community of obsessive-compulsives, a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope the home cooks get to use every knife they own, and I hope the pros don't have to touch theirs

I hope everyone has a happy one!

[video=youtube_share;1_niYbKa-gQ]http://youtu.be/1_niYbKa-gQ[/video]

You nailed it, Scott.

Happy Thanskgiving to all of our American members, and even those of us who aren't.

+1 to Scott's slide show. I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving today as I am going to pick up my daughter who lives in Guatemala, but I am doing some prep work for tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it. Here is a pic of the knives I have put to use so far today.

k.

IMG_1883.jpg

Karring, I'm really happy to see the Pre-Forgecraft used alongside a Rodrigue, Ealy, pimped out UX-10 (kinda want it), and is that a Tsourkan Shige? I'm on my phone....

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone I know I'm thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving, and special thanks to pitonboy for the cool knives he's made available to us through his generous passarounds.

:thankyou333:

Happy Thanksgiving! I got together with some friends yesterday and sharpened all of their knives. Got to use a bunch of them today. I am a happy camper. :)

This year, for the first time in my life, I know a few people whom I wish to have salmonella in their turkeys. But those are not here. For everyone else, Happy Thanksgiving!

Stefan

Okay, if we want to talk about what we're really, really thankful for, I've got to vote for modern medicine.

In the past year I've had four surgeries on my right eye. Two to repair retinal tears with subsequent hemmorrages, the second of which left me blind in my right eye. Then a vitrectomy, which basically consists of sucking all the goo out of the eyeball and replacing it with fresh goo.

But wait, there's more: surgery on the retina almost always results in the formation of a catatract, hence the fourth operation. Bottom line...I now have better vision than when I was fourteen.

And then...while being prepped for the cataract surgery, it emerged that I was in atrial fibrilation. Yippee! So after getting the paddles ( you know, when someone yells, "CLEAR" and everyone backs away, All seems to be well except for the inordinate quantity of meds I take every day.

But all in all, I have much to be thankful for. I can still watch my grandson play ball.

Still fairly new to the community but I want to wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving!
Now let's see those bird carving pics!!!

Happy thanksgiving, I've no idea what its all about , but any excuse for a huge bird, carved with a gleaning length of highly tuned steel and a great big booze up sounds good to me...So enjoy everyone:laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all enjoyed way to much food, and got to spend some time with some friends and family or loved ones.

God Bless

Latest posts

Back