Japanese Knives Our Turkey Day!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara@JKI

Reaction score
We were assigned to pies and mash potatoes this year for Thanksgiving. Here's how we spent our thanksgiving.

We cheated on pies - our good friend's restaurant helped with them :) ! we were at Jon's parents home for dinner, so Jon didn't have the whole drawers to use all the knives he wanted this time.

img3861j.jpg

img3863o.jpg

img3864t.jpg

img3865f.jpg

img3866ub.jpg

img3867vb.jpg

img3869c.jpg

img3870ov.jpg

img3871w.jpg

img3872w.jpg

img3875y.jpg

img3879dy.jpg

img3877a.jpg

Our cats took their turns to come downstairs to say hello to us.
img3886fw.jpg

img3871w.jpg

Nice pics as usual, thanks Sara. And when I grow up, I want a stove like that...

Stefan

Stephan-

Jon's parents completed their kitchen just few weeks ago, and we are totally jealous with them! Jon and I have this HORRIBLE electric stove at our apartment, and it's just depressing... It disconnect itself in the middle of cooking, they don't heat up quickly enough, and it just doesn't get hot enough anyway.... When I can afford a nicer place, i really want the "real" stove and oven(s) and backyard!!

Nice kitchen and pictures .

You brought your cats with you?
Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Time with family is priceless.

we have three cats at Jon's parents' - Kiki, Lily and Jiji. Jiji, one in the photo above, is my favorite :)

Great looking pies, and very nice kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

haha all i could think was kids in the hall "I'm crushing your head" or cake/pie in this case.

Exactly...it made me feel old to realize that KitH started in 1988 though.

holiday season still continues... hopefully i get to play around with photos more! i'll post my photos on KKF more often <3

Back