Where's Mike D

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
DepartmentStore.jpg

Haven't seen Mike D in a while.
I hope all is well. I kind of miss him.
Well........his knives.

Talked to him a couple days ago. He is real busy making me some knives.

I posted a thread a while back about the same thing. I believe it was entitled "I miss Mike D."
Like 2 days later he busted out a badass knife.
That's fine and all, but he could just say hello every now and again.

I heard he was working on his electric slide....in his speedo. That guy loves his speedo.

Kinda cold up there for Speedos... :scratchhead:

I just talked to Mike today and YEP, hes wearing the speedo! And forging a damascus billet in it!!

I know, I told Mike he was crossing MANY lines and he needed to tone it down a bit!

Actually Mike is doing well and busy like always! Ill tell him you guys are missing him next time we talk!
God Bless
Randy

485782_536537176372079_1802605517_n.jpg

Who would not want to see any of theses sexy *****'s in a speedo:rofl2:

Hi folks. I apologize for my lack of contributions here on the forums. My schedule has been pretty crazy since my wife went back to work, and i just have been going crazy with the kids...Oh yeah, Wife is pregnant again, its another girl, yes my life is over. I just dont get on the interwebs much lately...i promise i will put more time into keeping up to date on stuff...
Thanks for thinking about me though lol

And...just have to say...The speedo pic is awesome, same one i wear forging ;)

Hi folks. I apologize for my lack of contributions here on the forums. My schedule has been pretty crazy since my wife went back to work, and i just have been going crazy with the kids...Oh yeah, Wife is pregnant again, its another girl, yes my life is over. I just dont get on the interwebs much lately...i promise i will put more time into keeping up to date on stuff...
Thanks for thinking about me though lol

congratulations brother!

Thanks Son!!! Excited, but that outnumbers us boys in the household....i see alot more pink stuff in my future :)

Another one?!!! You must not be working THAT hard. :poke1:

Probably raising his kids, being a husband, working full-time as a tattoo artist, and trying to squeeze time in at his shop. Just a guess....

Next time I talk to him, I'll have to ask if his goal is to father an entire baseball team.

He's around. Works gotten crazy for him and his wife has started working again. If you think his knives are nice, his tattoos are supposed to be phenomenal.

What? Mike's doing a group buy on KKF logo tattoos?

Back