• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Benchcrafted Mag-Blok - 18" Cocobolo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Hi all...i was going to blend this with my ealy wa-petty post but didnt want this to get lost. Its a one-of-a-kind benchcrafted Mag-Blok in Cocobolo. Its not a wood they typically stock and was done in a limited run. Personally, this was the nicest of the lot (i like sapwood). I only use my macassar ebony one since I ended up tiling the backsplash so this one never got hung. comes with the brass screws. Its still wrapped in bubble wrap. If you dont know what these are, they are extremely strong, magnetized blocks that will hold knives, tools, etc. I use the macassar one in the workshop to keep chisels, drill bits, screwdrivers, etc close by so i dont clutter the work top. So anyway, stock pic below. Looking for $90 shipped to the US.

813.jpg

I thought you were cutting down on your collection, Chuck. Now you're getting more storage space?

Sadly, this is sold pending funds. I havent used this but still am sad to see it go for some reason.

Back