Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepin's Boner vid

Pepin's Boner vid

After the umpteenth time watching Jacques bone a chick, I noticed that the program "Fast Food My Way" was available in their entirety on youtube. Very cool programs, seem to be done in real time.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

This Jacques character gets around . . .
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    This Jacques character gets around . . .
    lol yeah some folks have heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    After the umpteenth time watching Jacques bone a chick, I noticed that the program "Fast Food My Way" was available in their entirety on youtube. Very cool programs, seem to be done in real time.
    Thanks for posting this. I went and looked it up on YouTube. Since I love watching Pepin videos, I may be in trouble

Awww heck--there goes my productivity!

so wait you like watching pepins boner..? Seriously I learned quite a lot from him and am grateful to know they are on youtube now.. Lets watch him chop some garlic and say the word 'around'

I have a strange work schedule right now, working on a grant. Over the past few days I just watched a Jacques and Julia cooking at home show when I needed to wind down for a moment. I really have to say that I think I learn more from 2 of these shows than from a whole week of Foodnetwork. And on top of it I get to see two people who respect each other - and the food, who know what they are doing, don't need foul language, who are funny and very much down to earth. I am really not one of the 'everything was better in the past' people, but shows like that make you wonder when you compare them to some of the junk you see on TV these days...

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeC View Post
    Do have a link for all of them together?

No, butt if you go to YouTube and put "fast door my way" into the search box they come up. I suspect that you can get them in list form butt I haven't bothered to figure it out.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Yeah, did that and added "Pepin" and substituted "food" for door and got about four pages of good vids.

When other crap including Tom Miller - a**hole Chef came up I figured it was time to stop searching.

Edited to add: typing in +pepin +fast +food +my +way gets the best results