Quantcast
Pepin's Boner vid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepin's Boner vid

This is the video of Pepín deboning a chicken. A work of art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAekQ5fzfGM

The previous post was written on my iPad and it substituted door for food. Go figger.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

That is the vid that started the official forum dish, Chicken Ballottine!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    I have a strange work schedule right now, working on a grant. Over the past few days I just watched a Jacques and Julia cooking at home show when I needed to wind down for a moment. I really have to say that I think I learn more from 2 of these shows than from a whole week of Foodnetwork. And on top of it I get to see two people who respect each other - and the food, who know what they are doing, don't need foul language, who are funny and very much down to earth. I am really not one of the 'everything was better in the past' people, but shows like that make you wonder when you compare them to some of the junk you see on TV these days...

Stefan
    +1

Good Lord is that incredible.

I just recently did my 3rd ballottine last week. They are getting better with practice, weird, huh?
    I was talking to my next door neighbor, who is a James Beard award winner, and he said that he has to teach ballottine/gallottine to the people that he teaches, even though they will never use it. I told him they should just start serving it!
    Spike C
    Pirsig

is doing those chicken lollipops with thewings really that easy?....i havenever seen someoen bonea wing like that....that's crazy.....ryan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

viva la revolucion !

Easy, no. It's tricky to do it that easily. Cool? Definitely.