Black Burl - More Professionally Dyed and Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I just got a bunch of wood back from getting stabilized by K&G the other day.
In the batch there were a couple dozen blocks that were dyed black and stabilized.
My original plan was to clean up 1/2 of them and post them in the web store.
I thought I would clean up the rest and add them in a week or two.
But.......
The ones I posted yesterday all sold right away and I started getting emails and PMs asking for more.
So I cleaned up the rest of the dyed maple and just finished adding them to the store.
These blocks really look great when turned into a knife handle. Especially with laminated or damascus blades.

Free Shipping Worldwide & Money Back Guarantee
If you are a member of the knife forums you can have a 10% discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.
or
If you are a repeat customer you can have a 20% discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my repeat customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

If you click on the photo it take you to where these are located.
Just scroll down below the orange blocks. This photo shows the new blocks just added this afternoon.

Back