• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Moritaka AS Nakiri 165mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigert

Reaction score
IMG_4568.jpgIMG_4570.jpg
IMG_4576.jpgIMG_4578.jpg

Haven't used this more than maybe 3-4 times, sharpened it once. Don't think I ruined it too badly :)
I found it quite reactive(and smelly), too reactive for my taste, so I have scrubbed of the blade with some stone mud two times.
It left the steel quite hazy, first time I've dealt with rust. I can try and get some better pics if you want.
I realized I'm not much of a nakiri-guy. Just kept reaching for my gyuto or petty.
I'm glad I tried it though, now I don't have that nagging feeling that I need a nakiri on my magstrip.
Thought I would start at $130 incl. shipping. Might sound a bit steep for some of you, but since I live in Sweden I payed close to $200 with shipping and custom tolls.
And a swedish retailer sells it for ~ $225. So for a fellow scandinavian or european I think this is a fair price.
If you have any question just send me a pm.

Attachments

• IMG_4568.jpg
    IMG_4568.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 111
Why the heck hasnt anybody bought this? Nakiris are gang-bangers when it comes to veg prep. If I didn't just buy my Takeda Nakiri, Id be all over this.

How about $100+shipping? Pretty please :D
Don't know if I can go any lower.

Considering the strength of the Euro, this is a ridiculous price for any of my fellow Europeans, so someone buy it already ;)

Stefan

Pmt confirmation sent.
tks adn Happy New YEar..

rgds
d

Sent the knife today. And also sent a small donation to KKF.

That's fast Shipping! ( within 12 hrs)Look fwd to receiving the item.

rgds D

Back