A little update!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Ok, a couple things coming to a head...

First, The midtech knives are nearly ready. I have the grinds worked out, the handle materials are on the floor in boxes, just need to get everything in my grubby hands to do the final work, and build the handles.

Second, After a bunch of prodding from you fine folks. My new website is just about ready to launch! I cleaned it up, got rid of the sportsman feel, made the main focus kitchen cutlery. Should be up in the next couple days, stay tuned!

Yes! Now I can browse your site on my iPhone!

Can't wait to see the first batch of midtechs come through. With your QC on the grind, these are gonna be a steal!

Pereer -- are all of the mid-techs spoken for? I know a couple people who are currently shopping for knives for x-mas who would probably love to pick one up.

David, what happened to your fingers? I haven't been called that sense I was in playschool! Poor kid had a hair lip! There will be lots of them, no worries. Wa and western.

David, what happened to your fingers? I haven't been called that sense I was in playschool! Poor kid had a hair lip! There will be lots of them, no worries. Wa and western.
Sorry -- I just assumed you had been misspelling your name all this time, and I was trying to correct it :groucho::O

Are you selling these directly, or are they going through a vendor?

Back