Quantcast
Kanji ID Needed

Thread: Kanji ID Needed

Kanji ID Needed

Does anyone know who this maker is?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

guess what....after quick google -->KORIN=光琳 check here(please use google translate)
    Mari, please confirm it*KORIN=光琳*??
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Aey, so that's Korin's house brand? I'd love to know if that's a Suisin.

Thanks for the help Charles!

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    guess what....after quick google -->KORIN=光琳 check here(please use google translate)
    Mari, please confirm it*KORIN=光琳*??
    Bah! Sorry sorry I had food poisoning on Monday and didn't see this til right now. Yes yes, this is a Korin knife. I left Dave know on his selling post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Aey, so that's Korin's house brand? I'd love to know if that's a Suisin.
    I don't think that one is, but I'm pretty sure the Korin hongasumi knives we currently sell are Suisin.

Quote Originally Posted by Korin_Mari View Post
    I don't think that one is, but I'm pretty sure the Korin hongasumi knives we currently sell are Suisin.

I always felt that your single bevels were very nice and a great value. Truth be told some of the finest debas I've seen have been Korin brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I always felt that your single bevels were very nice and a great value. Truth be told some of the finest debas I've seen have been Korin brand.
    Oh thank you! That means a lot, especially coming from someone who sharpens professionally too.