Another interesting article

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about half way through, and I am liking were this goes.

The comment about the Houston Chronicle being a fading newspaper made me laugh. They are ALL fading and are just now being given hard lessons in how unimportant they really are these days. The Tampa Tribune and its website just sold for $9.5 million. That same property would have probably sold for $200 million if not more 10-15 years ago WITHOUT the web portion.

I don't have a problem with "professional" reviewers. At least you know who they are. Don't get me started on Yelp reviewers. Freedom of speech and anonymity are a terrible combo. Especially when someone else's job is on the line.

I have no idea who any of these US critics are, but it's a funny take on writing reviews, turning the tables like that.

I don't have a problem with "professional" reviewers. At least you know who they are. Don't get me started on Yelp reviewers. Freedom of speech and anonymity are a terrible combo. Especially when someone else's job is on the line.

+100

Back