Seagrove to London Limited Run - KKF Exclusive

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I just received the shipment! These are Limited Run Shaving Bowls with Brooklyn to London Shaving Soap that are only going to be offered to KKF members. There are 10 bowls, expertly crafted by our very own, Tom Gray. Each bowl is numbered on the bottom and scribed with "Seagrove to London KKF 1 of 10", etc.

Here is a picture of my prototype, but the KKF versions have the same shape, size and glaze patterns. Inside, there is a web design to help with lather building, and the size is different than most shaving bowls, at approximately 4" across and 3" in height. To me, this is the perfect size for building your lather, in hand.

You have the option of getting the bowl empty, or loaded, like mine, at which point, you can use the bowl afterwards as a lather bowl, exclusively.

The price is $42, plus shipping. Just in time for Christmas!!!!

833099FA-B954-432E-840E-3CF7E0C490E3-3285-000002DE7D7F4A56.jpg

BB4182BD-D60B-46C3-9072-B8A92111F889-3285-000002DE6E10E773.jpg

Thanks for looking, guys!

That is cool. May have to start shaving with razors again.

Ok, this might be hard to keep up with, for me!

Pierre, #1
Markenki, #4 (unless Matt wanted it, because he wrote first)
Matt, #?
Ummm...yeah, so whoever else messages me, throw your number in here, and that's how we'll call them.

I'll write you all soon with payment/shipping questions, etc.

Thanks!

1,4,8 are all gone and I'm waiting on one person. :)

Yup! Thanks for reminding me. When we sort out the details, let me know if you guys want the soap loaded into the bowl, or separate (wrapped in butcher paper, as per the ushe).

I would like one of these with the soap, please!

Ok, so the numbers that have been taken are: 1,3,4,7,8,10. :D

I'll take one loaded please any number will do

Ok, I think there are 2 left, but I have to be up in less than 5 hours!!! Haha
I'll get back to everyone tomorrow about all of the details.

This sale says a lot about Tom's work!

Thanks, Chris! Tom is great to work with and I see lots of cool stuff coming from "us" in the future :D

Ok, they're virtually ready to go out, but rather than rush it and maybe not pack one properly, resulting in breakage, I'm going to have to ship them on my next day off (Thursday). Sorry about the delay, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Every order has been shipped, except for Mike Henry, because I lost his addy! :S

Did you ever sell #9? If not I will take it (loaded), or at least put me in line for the next round.

Cheers!

It's still tentatively hanging around. I can make it happen :D

Send me the details and I'll send you some other details. Haha

Took mine for a test drive last night after work. Showered for a good while, then after I got out, worked up a good rich lather, and had a nice shave with a vintage Sheffield. Took my time, and no "super glue" aftershaves needed! Whooot!

Now that's what I like to read!!! I always soak it in warm water for a few minutes (or during my shower), load in the bowl and face lather. This set up is perfect for that, and I'm glad to see the results are just as expected! :D

Back