Quantcast
For Sale.. HHH Neck Knife.

Thread: For Sale.. HHH Neck Knife.

For Sale.. HHH Neck Knife.

Hello and good day. I have a few of the new MTN Knives ready. These are 1095 High Carbon steel. Hardened to RC 59 and ready to rock n roll! Thanks for checking out the post and your input is welcomed. Montana Travler By HHH Knives Specs, OAL 6" 1095 High Carbon blade Kydex sheath. with "Talon" carry system. $140.00 + delivery.

I posted a month again about a new neck knife design. Here is a link. for more info and pictures. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...ler-neck-knife

PayPal preferred. Please post here or send me a message if interested!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!
    Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcon and bench 002 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	408.7 KB 
ID:	11952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcon and bench 006 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	317.7 KB 
ID:	11951  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcon and bench 015 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	323.8 KB 
ID:	11953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Falcon and bench 010 (800x533).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	298.6 KB 
ID:	11954  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

KKF special. 25.00 off list price. SALE Open until 12:00 midnight tonight. 12/7/12

first 4 members to post "Ill take it"

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Heres a video that shows the sheath function. Its a neck knife/pocket carry/ belt carry set up that is unique to our knives!

Availible Knives

SALE
    KKF special. 25.00 off list price. SALE Open until 12:00 midnight tonight. 12/7/12

first 4 members to post "Ill take it"

More info on the sheath..

"“Talon” carry system. This is a great little feature that is unique to our design.The knife and sheath to be carried in your pocket, then quickly deployed one handed.. yea, I know its just Kydex…. But take a look at the pics and Ill explain.. The greatest part of this carry is the little hook, or what we call the Talon! Its a feature I really like and use alot.. Basically you can carry this knife in your pocket like a folder. Then when you need to deploy the knife.. just grab the handle and as you pull it out of your pocket the hook grabs the lip of your pocket and the sheath stays put.. making it super fast and easy to deploy, quick sharp and deadly!

Wear it as a neck carry. with para cord lanyard and adjustable slide? or carry it concealed in your pocket.. either way its ready to deploy"

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Cool video. If only this was a week and a half from now. would make a good present to a friend of mine.
    Chewie's the man.

One damascus MTN ready for delivery.

Price to low to post on the internet! Message me if your interested.

Availible Knives

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    I like the video.

Thanks man, Johnny is a 3rd generation Master in Kung Fu. Hes a self defense instructor and a good guy!

Availible Knives