Japanese Knives maguro bocho

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
tuna sword anyone?

(sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures... better pictures will be taken later today)

A9fFh1oCcAEbtmZ.jpg:large

A9fEtrSCQAADVbd.jpg:large

FWIW, this was made by the Jin knife maker...
http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/kitchen-knives/jin.html

Woha! Gang sign and a tuna sword... you don't see that every day! :D

Wow.

What steel is it? (Just kidding.)

Cool t-shirt. :)

I DID want one of the Jin 300 Yanagibas. I. WANT. THIS. :knight:

sadly, this exact one is not for sale (but it does come with a saya)... we have a couple of other ones (also with sayas and we are deciding what to do with them right now). If you want to hear more about them, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

Hmmm... someone has a samurai in her ancestry. :knife:

Try not to piss off your wife! Just sayin....

Funny thing is that I could have regularly used one of these for its intended purpose almost half a life ago . . . (Sigh.)

lol John has a coat on with flip flops. Wonder how the weather is there.

its 70ish (i.e. LA winter), but since i live in LA, i'll be damned if i cant wear flip flops year-round

now we have 3 of those knives, we can fight like knights.

Random Google image search lead me to here. The pics on the first page ate Def worth bringing back. Love it Jon!

Looks to me like the sword has already make its first cut, Jon your left middle finger missing from the knuckle?

He's always got a hip Japanese shirt on too. Bet he's sell more than one if he had them in stock? Large please. You've got my address already. ;-)

Back