• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RELIST and an extra: 140mm Ealy Damascus Wa-Petty and Charlie Lewis Custom Razor

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Hi All,

Relisting this one as I wanted to add a face knife (ok, a straight razor but did check that it was ok as I am still selling a knife). Anyway, see attached pics of the petty in hand and the razor. The wa-petty was purchased from a great member here (whose collection i envy) and the razor was purchased from SRD brand new and never used (paid around $600). The knife speaks for itself and the original for sale thread is linked. I have not used it since I received it. The razor is the same, have not used it and has been stored in the silicone protective sleeve seen in the pic so it is just as nice as the day it was completed. Charlie makes some great "primitive" razors. As you can see, up until the blade, there is the dull, raw finish before the polished blade. if you are a straight shaver, this is a beauty and ~33% off of new! Some nice xmas presents to yourself here (or others if you prefer to give :) )

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...-14-cm-damascus-wa-petty?highlight=Ealy+petty

Prices:
Ealy $210 shipped to the US (outside US we can get the actual shipping cost)
Charlie Lewis razor $400 shipped to the US and same as above outside the US

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

sorry, some razor details i forgot (DUH!)...its a 7/8, carbon steel in brown canvas micarta scales

Oh man, I only saw the one price and I was thinking it was for both! I was already typing in the magic words!

Very nice offerings!

If someone is interested in both, I would sell as a package for $550. That's like buying a new Lewis razor and getting an ealy razor free! Or buying an ealy petty and getting the razor half off...or...you get the idea :)

Hmm... I kinda want that razor...

That razor has a no trade clause in its contract but said it would approve of a move to sunny San Diego :)

Hmm i kind of want that razor too :sad0:

Wow, that razor looks freakin' great. Way outside of my price range at the moment though. :( Maybe I can get my cat to lay some golden eggs or something....

Ealy petty is SOLD!

razor left...any takers for that at $380? if not i guess i will just have to keep it and shave this face :)

A most interesting trade in the works so lets call this razor sold pending trade! Thanks all.

Back