Quantcast
New knife cases - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New knife cases

My kit weighs just about 26 lbs and I have ridden a bike with it. Not fun but then my ride to work is up a steep hill. I have to kind of wear it like a backpack. It works best that way for me. The ride home is a blast though.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by Jmadams13 View Post
    Does anyone know how comfortable the shoulder strap is when the bags full of knives and gear. I'm looking at one of these ridged ones after the holidays, but have a 7 mile bicycle commute, and the shoulder strap must be comftorable, and not too narrow that it "digs"
    FYI, the chrome metropolis bags are the perfect size bikers bags that fit the ultimate edge/koobi kits perfectly with some spare room for other things.

i just got the ultimate edge deluxe version and i gotta say i lvoe them!

Quote Originally Posted by edredlee View Post
    FYI, the chrome metropolis bags are the perfect size bikers bags that fit the ultimate edge/koobi kits perfectly with some spare room for other things.
    Thanks. I have a knog bag (bg dog) of the same desing as the chrome metropolis, just cheaper, lol. That chrome stuff is nice, but way overpriced, lol. That helps with my decision, or I can have a wider strap made, my mother is a wizard with a sewing machine. Thanks

~joe
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

I've had my chrome bag for 6+ years with daily use and no issues.. Not to mention that I bought it from a local bike shop back when I was living in Wisconsin that had it marked 50% off! I could never afford any of their stuff at retail prices!

But back to the topic.. I do really want one of those semi hard cases from ultimate edge, they look nice! My 5yr koobi refuses to die however..