New website is live!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Glad I can finally view on my Ipad.

Looks good. I received a 404 after clicking on "Newly Finished".

Thanks guys! The 404 error is likely just because there has been nothing added there yet. Since this is literally day one for the new site, there may be a bug or two to work out. I see a spelling error or two that will get sorted out.

So far I like it, the goal was to brighten/ tidy it up. Concentrate on the kitchen line, and still offer the sporting and folders.

Please let me know if anything odd pops up!

I really like it, Pierre! If only you had a newly finished knife to put pictures of...hmmmm. :D
Looks great!

Looks good. I received a 404 after clicking on "Newly Finished".

I get the same when I click "About" from the homepage (need a nice biography here), but it sounds like you're aware of this.

I think the site looks great, Pierre! Nice clean look, simple navigation, good photos, and your logo looks outstanding!

WOW!
I didn't know you make folders.
I really like this double edge folding paring knife.
Picture%20844-1024x768.jpg

And now its down! Smurfity-smurf-smurf! I'd swear in french but someone here would call me on it!

Growing pains, bear with me...

Yeah, I checked it out yesterday for the first time to see what you are offering, and today its down. Really nice website by the way.

Really nice webdite, I had no idea that you made such nice folding knives , I may have to get one down the road. And im loving how my paring knife ( mammoth ivory scales with damascus steel) and Adam's gyuto( Damascus steel with presentation koa) are on your site.

Ok, looks like its up again... At home it was down, at work it's up... Could a few of you let me know if you see the new or old site please? Maybe its a local thing. The company hosting says the changes should "roll out" over a short period of time.

Looks really nice Pierre, very clean. A site befitting your handiwork. And a particularly nice knife you have on the front page!

Back