Quantcast
240mm Reworked F/S Stainless and rosewood burl.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 240mm Reworked F/S Stainless and rosewood burl.

240mm Reworked F/S Stainless and rosewood burl.

I have a rosewood handle chef knife from the original pre buy. This one came to me from L&G with a slight bow I mean slight, yet its there. Kicks to the left just a tiny bit. This didnt effect sharpening or the feel in hand or on how it cuts when in use. It did need some work to refine the fit and finish of the handles. As well as a new makers mark.

What I have done to this knife.
    I rounded the spine and choil. and added my makers mark. So the makers mark is deeper, same as on my custom knives

I also worked the edge on this knife sharpening from. Norton 800G to a 1200K king to a 5K and finally hand strop on leather with .5micron diamond added. Its screaming sharp and I am still impressed with the HT they achieved on these blades following my recipe and instructions.

For the handles. They are a burly set of Honduran rosewood scales. Some of the nicer pieces that were used for this run. They already looked great.. BUT.. there was a scratch or two that needed attention. So. I reworked the entire handle starting at 240G to 1000G hand sand and buffed and waxed. So its Nice and shinny and looks awesome!

There are no numbers on this blade. It is a production blade and handle that I spent some time with and gave it some love.

Asking price is $250.00 delivered in the USA! $275.00 international. PayPal Preferred, USPS priority shipping.

Pictures to follow. If this one doesnt sell B4 I get a chance to post them.

This is a 2 day sale. Message me or post here or email.to secure this one!

Thanks
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

SOLD!! Thanks KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread