Quantcast
Pass around - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pass around

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to it.

How did I miss out on this? Mike you gotta let me come over and ck it out when its in Houston

Wish I could have tried your stuff. It's kinda a pain way up here, in Canada (still South of Randy, but that's neither here nor there)

I'm looking forward to finding out what your stuf is all about.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Wish I could have tried your stuff. It's kinda a pain way up here, in Canada (still South of Randy, but that's neither here nor there)

I'm looking forward to finding out what your stuf is all about.
    Hey Lefty,
    I'm a left handed as well, and as soon as I'm done with my current pieces I'm going to run off some left hand specific knives for a pass around as we'll. seeing that it is hard for us lefties to get ahold of blades ground for us. So stay tuned!
    Do not tell me I can't, let me succeed or fail. Even a failure is a small success.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Besch View Post
    Hey Lefty,
    I'm a left handed as well, and as soon as I'm done with my current pieces I'm going to run off some left hand specific knives for a pass around as we'll. seeing that it is hard for us lefties to get ahold of blades ground for us. So stay tuned!
    Would LOVE to get in on some lefty-oriented pieces!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

I am a righty, butt I am really happy that a lefty is going to be making blades for those so afflicted! Rock on Lefties!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

If we can get around customs, I'm in when you make it!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Besch View Post
    Hey Lefty,
    Although i'm not gonna be able to take part in the passaround, this sounds interesting. Especially if it's made by a Tool fan...

Sorry for the delay everyone. Unfortunately I'm got to sell the suji, but the gyuto is going out in the post tomorrow. Here's a pic.Attachment 12335
    TK59 will be the first and the mailing list will accompany the knife.

I must say I'm pretty nervous about this, I've only bed making knives for 5 months, but if one is to improve at what the do then one must be critiqued by the best. I only hope I don't disappoint.
    Do not tell me I can't, let me succeed or fail. Even a failure is a small success.

invalid attachment HB