Pass around

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heath Besch

Reaction score
So I am an unknown to the group, and to help improve my craft I thought that I would do a pass around. I have a 270 San Mai suji & a 240 San Mai gyuto that are a couple of days from being finished. The rules are as follows (pretty simple really):
1) pay for the postage to the next person
2) keep I for 1 week
3) feed back is GREATLY appreciated
4) limit of ten people. First come first serve

That's it!

Johnny, Kalaeb, and mainaman, you are all in. Pm me your addresses.

I'll check it out if you'll have me in.

I would love to try out what you have working.

You're in, that's it. All full.
I'm going to finish them int the next day or two and get this organized. Seeing that TK was the first to respond he will be the first to get them. After that I have no clue yet, there is still some time to figure all that out!

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to it.

How did I miss out on this? Mike you gotta let me come over and ck it out when its in Houston

Wish I could have tried your stuff. It's kinda a pain way up here, in Canada (still South of Randy, but that's neither here nor there) ;)

I'm looking forward to finding out what your stuf is all about. :D

Wish I could have tried your stuff. It's kinda a pain way up here, in Canada (still South of Randy, but that's neither here nor there) ;)

I'm looking forward to finding out what your stuf is all about. :D

Hey Lefty,
I'm a left handed as well, and as soon as I'm done with my current pieces I'm going to run off some left hand specific knives for a pass around as we'll. seeing that it is hard for us lefties to get ahold of blades ground for us. So stay tuned!:2cents:

Hey Lefty,
I'm a left handed as well, and as soon as I'm done with my current pieces I'm going to run off some left hand specific knives for a pass around as we'll. seeing that it is hard for us lefties to get ahold of blades ground for us. So stay tuned!:2cents:

Would LOVE to get in on some lefty-oriented pieces!

I am a righty, butt I am really happy that a lefty is going to be making blades for those so afflicted! Rock on Lefties!

If we can get around customs, I'm in when you make it!

Hey Lefty,

Although i'm not gonna be able to take part in the passaround, this sounds interesting. Especially if it's made by a Tool fan...

Sorry for the delay everyone. Unfortunately I'm got to sell the suji, but the gyuto is going out in the post tomorrow. Here's a pic.View attachment 12335
TK59 will be the first and the mailing list will accompany the knife.

I must say I'm pretty nervous about this, I've only bed making knives for 5 months, but if one is to improve at what the do then one must be critiqued by the best. I only hope I don't disappoint.

Latest posts

Back