• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin INOX wa-petty 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
Selling my Suisin INOX wa-petty 210mm in a good condition. The new one would cost you like $298....The only thing i need to address is i dyed the saya into black color and i have to admit that i'm not the best at doing it, i also missed the saya pin and now i just put my own "pin" using a bamboo stick. Other than that this knife is perfect, thin and very sharp. I oiled the handle once in a while to keep it moist.

suisin2_zps1a08e51b.jpg
suisin5_zps2b0884b1.jpg

$145 shipped CONUS

Attachments

• th_suisin2_zps1a08e51b.jpg
    th_suisin2_zps1a08e51b.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 730
Wanna trade for a handle? :)

Stefan

Getting another custom handle from you means i have to get another knife Stefan :surrendar:....so i don't think thats an option for me...

Getting another custom handle from you means i have to get another knife Stefan :surrendar:....so i don't think thats an option for me...

Too bad, but I understand. I always liked that knife, should be a great deal for someone. I just don't have any expandable income right now :(

Stefan

I'd like to buy it if things don't work out for any reason.

Need to start sleeping during the day since the most activity here happens in the wee hours! :)

Please put me in line, too :)
Doubt it'll fall through, though.

And this one is SOLD...... I believe this knife will make a new owner happy :)

Nice deal! I bought one recently. I wish it was in the condition this one is in. This one looks great!

Wow--sweet deal! If only I had stayed up 41 minutes later last night....

Latest posts

Back