Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in the works

Damn you and your teasers Jon.

Wow, blue #1 honyaki that's rare items!! Will there be a killer hamon on these blades? Can't wait for more info on these...

Notice the white stripe reflection on the blades. (Clue to the grind) These look to be bad a$$ indeed.

Yup, they got some of that convexity you like, Salty! Interested to see what price point this fall at. Looks like a good knife. BTW, I'm really beginning to agree with you, a good convex grind, while "thicker" than a flat grind, performs much thinner than it actually is and better IMO than the flat ground knives.

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    lol... this is a sneak peak... i cant just go and tell you everything, otherwise it wouldnt be a sneak peak... but if any of you can read japanese, you will note that is says blue #1 honyaki on the knives

subscribed - can't wait to find out more!!!

seems like they are just finishing up the handles and sayas for these now... shipping very soon

Prayer for tonight: Please let them be within my budget :P

Quote Originally Posted by MadMel View Post
    Prayer for tonight: Please let them be within my budget :P

Ditto, I'm still looking for my birthday present and I really want to get something special! Now if only I can sell this high end cd player I have to increase my budget lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Ditto, I'm still looking for my birthday present and I really want to get something special! Now if only I can sell this high end cd player I have to increase my budget lol.
    sorry guys, i wont know the prices until i get the bill for them. I have a rough idea, but i'll know for sure pretty soon.

Now I know why they keep saying live for the moment... the way the vendors make me want to spend money I can't afford to live in the future.

I see only 2 big uns and 2 lil uns. Salty will speak for one big un, 2 will go to mysterious strangers, leaving just one for us all to drool over.

Let me see if I can stretch my mortgage beyond 35 years...