Shipping Day

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
I really don't have time to post today but since my name was mentiopned this past weekend, maybe I need to let you know what has been happening.

Since Nov 1 I have shipped about 200+ boards, the most ever. Here is a photo of what is going out today. All of this in spite of having to take my wife to several doctors and hospital visits. Yes, I have been more than busy.

DWS_0068.jpg

All of my shelves that were packed full prior to Nov 1 are now either empty of mostly empty. The photos below show what is left.

DWS_0069.jpgDWS_0070.jpg

What isn't shown are the ones waiting for the postman on the dock.

So if you are waiting and I am late delivering, please pardon me. Your board will be delivered ASAP.

Daaaaaamn.

Some lucky people are going to be very happy soon.

i hope mine gets shipped soon. its been maybe 5-6 months now :dontknow:

I myself was surprised I got my board so fast. It was about a week after I ordered it that it was shipped. But then again I didn't order a custom. Just a plain cherry board. Love it. Will post pics some time soon.

I want that big sandwich board on the right in the first pic! Holy cellar door Batman!

I see old knife blocks on that shelf

Very observant! Two were made incorectly, one was lost but found two days ago as we were moving some things around. It was in a box where a previous part-timer put it then another part-timer simply put it on a shelf when I moved to this location. Funny how something that large can get lost.

Heck my kitchen is big enough to have a island. In fact it needs one because the work area is way to small.

Maple Magnum has arrived! What a beauty. Survived the pacific trip intact, gave her a drink. (she was thirsty) Looking foward to chop chop, thanks dave awesome work.:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back